Safety Measures for Covid-19
We take your health and safety seriously! Please read through for safety measures in our community as we reopen.
1. Ensure at least six (6) feet of physical distance between pairs of provider/clients. The Reformers will be spread out with sufficient space for each client.
2. If you wish to use props, please bring your own. I have new items you can purchase as well for your personal use. Please bring your own mask to wear, if not we have for purchase. Instructors will be wearing mask at all times.
3. If you are not feeling well or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home to keep yourself and others safe, We ask you fill out Respiratory Intake release 24 hours prior to each appointment.
4. Removal of all unnecessary items such as magazines, newspapers, service menus, and any other unnecessary items such as paper products, snacks, and beverages. Please bring water bottle to each class.
5. Please practice proper sanitation, hand washing, cough and sneeze etiquette, and using other protective equipment and measures.
6. Restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized after each appointment.
7. On top of normally wiping down your Reformers, the studio will be deep cleaned and sanitized once daily.
We will continue to monitor safety guidance as they become available.
Please be patient as we reopen. Thank you for your support! It means A LOT to a small business!!